Client Development Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Great River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
* Responsible for the initial evaluation of a prospective or current customer s needs and wants
* Build strong customer rapport and relationships with the customer base through frequent customer visits and calls
* Monitor and respond to customer communications as they reflect in a positive fashion, or in areas of opportunity.
* Lead the solution planning and development process
* This position can be remote in the Northeast
* Qualify leads from executive calling program as well as proactive target-based prospects.
* Generate new business by prospecting for new customers in person and via the telephone.
* Understand clients business needs and suggest appropriate solutions to match those needs
* Retain all existing accounts through regular direct contact with all current and prospective customers
* Manage and maintain a database of current clients
* Work with technical and marketing support staff to qualify and complete RFPs
* Handle multiple functions and priorities with high level of effectiveness
* Engage in proactive customer initiatives to provide accounts with proper level of service and support
* Must be able to demonstrate high level of achievement of at least 5 years of sales experience with technology related products or services in the medical services provider marketplace, with emphasis on behavioral health, public health and other human service settings.
* Over Quota achievement is the minimum requirement.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent contract and proposal development skills
* Travel as needed (up to 60% of the time)
* PC Literacy and knowledge of standard office products and sales tools
* IT or technology background in school or business
* EMR/EHR background
* Minimum of a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site , Facebook or Twitter account.
Ignite your career today!