Client Director 9/3/2016
Daugherty Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you a hands-on, results oriented, proven leader Are you able to effectively create strategy and deliver solutions working at both the executive and delivery team level Can you provide thought leadership in compelling technology and business areas and become a trusted business advisor Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity to build high performing teams while working with exceptional teammates If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this is the job you have been looking for!
Team Daugherty is searching for a strong leader with executive-level client consulting skills to envision and lead client engagements. This position presents the opportunity to foster a collaborative, high performing team environment focusing on delivery excellence and solutions.
As the Client Director, you will be working with new and current clients to solidify a foundation of dynamic growth. You will work closely with Sales Executives and teammates to create and execute a strategic account plan for your client.
As Client Director you will be responsible for the following:
* Creating and executing Daugherty's team-based strategic account growth strategies.
* Growing and managing client engagement revenue.
* Being a high value, trusted advisor to your client.
* Conceiving innovative, high value solutions for clients in areas of technology or process improvement.
* Identifying and coaching members of your team to take on higher levels of responsibility and deliver consistently high value.
* Partnering with Engagement Managers and team managers to build a client leadership team and to create a collaborative culture for consultants.
We are looking for someone with:
* A bachelor's degree in business, MIS, engineering or finance. MBA or MIS degreepreferred
* 10+ years of experience in leadership positions focused on achieving business results with technology.
* 5+ years of professional consulting experience.
* Management consulting or program/portfolio management expertise.
* The ability to identify and apply industry trends to client solutions.
* Experience leading the consultative development of tailored solutions.
* The ability to leverage thought leadership and to craft solutions based upon an understanding of the client situation.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
* Robust career growth opportunities.
* Local model with limited travel.
* Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
* Revenue sharing, incentive pay and a 401(k) savings plan.
* Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
While every project is different, they all begin the same way--with Daugherty finding ways to add unique value to our clients. We have a 30+ year history of developing lasting relationships, driving business growth, and celebrating the people, talent and ideas that make it all possible.