Client Director - Real Estate & Hospitality Practice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Willis North America Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Client Director - Real Estate & Hospitality Practice
Location: New York, NY
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Client Director (CD) oversees all account management activities, and service standards to reach strategic client service objectives. The Client Director works closely with the Client Advocate, serving as the client's second point-of-contact in the absence of the CA. The CD is the liaison between all internal disciplines to ensure that the account team meets and exceeds on all client deliverables and effectively manage and satisfy client expectations.
* Be the principal back-up to the client advocate to ensure that client inquiries are handled in an accurate, timely and satisfactory (to the client) fashion
* Co-ordinate team meetings at least 150 days before the client renewal date to determine the renewal strategy prior to meeting with the client
* Attend all client renewal meetings 120 days prior to the renewal date and develop a Client Renewal Action Plan
* Track renewal timeframes to ensure the client advocate is aware of pending dates and regularly update the Client Renewal Action Plan
* Track all open items with clients and ensure the service team meets all deadlines and deliverables
* Act as first point of contact to resolve client billing issues and to follow-up on overdue client receivables
* Monitor the Team Services Intranet site (Willis Towers Watson OnLine) including posting of new material, client renewal information and checking the accuracy of content on the site
* Coordinate and maintain account schedules of insurance, policy registers, policy synopsis reviews, network briefs and team service charts
* Coordinate with Finance personnel on completion and delivery of premium finance quotations and final agreements
* Manage the account aged receivable process timely and accurately
* Coordinate and monitor creation of required compliance documents (i.e., the Client Engagement Guide)
* Drive the MBR Process for team
* Monitor and research the internet, print media and industry magazines for market trends and information that will increase their knowledge of the insurance industry, our clients and the industries in which our clients operate. Bring all pertinent information to the attention of the client advocate and/or the service team as appropriate.
* Understand the Willis Towers Watson Value Experience - Value Gap, Client Bill of Rights, GLOCAL, Willis Towers Watson Excellence Model, Client Advocacy and Client Service models, etc.
* Develop client service agreement including fee development and service deliverables
* Prepare and present annual stewardship report
* Coordinate with SOP (Claims Management, Loss Control, etc.) the required services available to the insured
* Supervise workflow of assigned client service teams which will include client managers, assistant client managers etc.
* Coach, coordinate and develop client service associates
* Keeps abreast of industry information, new product information, coverage and technology in an effort to continuously improve knowledge
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
* Licensed Broker preferred
* Minimum of 5 years related experience
* Technically proficient in at least one of the core disciplines (Property, Casualty)
* Strong ability to multi-task
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Strong Analytical abilities
* Systems proficiency
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Strong oral and written communication skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.