Client Engagement Manager 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: PLANO, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
In this key role in the Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for achieving engagement profitability and customer satisfaction by structuring and managing Service deals from the design stage through implementation and on-going tracking. He will be handling 80% of Delivery end and 20% of Client Facing. Need candidates who have handled $10 M portfolio, will responsible to handle $20 M.
The Engagement Manager will enter the engagement in its early stages to help identify and communicate optimal solutions based on a solid appreciation of the client's business goals and issues, an understanding of the technology and the application of consulting best practices.
* Must have experience with digital and eCommerce.
* Establish processes to support an engagement, including project calendar and defining deliverable and reporting procedures.
* Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing.
* Effectively write, deliver and negotiate Statements of Work and Change Orders based on project requirements.
* Validate scope, conducting project kickoff and hold discussions with stakeholders.
* Conduct weekly and monthly status reports internally and to the client as needed; at key project milestones and provide project status reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
* Review, monitor, manage and approve consultant and partner billable hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
* Define in advance and secure sign-off on the acceptance criteria for project deliverables, work with the team to establish delivery dates for and oversee the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria.
* Provide technical oversight for projects and provide Project Management expertise where required
* Coordinate internal team member activities so that their deliverables are seamlessly integrated and delivered on a timely basis.
* Travel to client sites expected, trade shows and sales prospects as needed.
* Has documented success with developing a business strategy and managing complex transformation projects.
* Exceptional communication skills; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution.
* Enthusiastic about assuming responsibility and accountability.
* Flair for evaluating alternatives and deciding on a plan of action.
* Adept at critical and creative thinking.
* Leadership abilities, across the client enterprise and in a multiple project environment, which influences clients, team members, and key stakeholders.