Client Engagement Manager - Technology Staffing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition : CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - TECHNOLOGY STAFFING
Location: CHARLOTTE, NC
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
Business development role for technologystaffing based in Charlotte for a large Banking account. Role involves end to end view from Opportunity sourcing, Client relationship building, Sourcing profiles working with Resource Management, Candidate assessment coordination, and achieving targets for the quarter.
* 10+ years of minimum experience, good understanding of IT technology projects execution model and technologies, staffing function within technology unit with a Bank, with an ability to meet quarterly sales goals in a competitive vendor environment with large Banking developing and negotiating contracts; and worked with extended internal team to support the process.
* Strong written and oral presentation skills, with ability to work collaboratively with an extended team to deliver value proposition in a fast moving goal oriented environment
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; initial screening of applicants on consistent set of qualifications
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting internal Sourcing team, recruiters, internet sites; maintaining rapport with potential hires
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications, and applicant initial technologyqualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; and if required escorting applicant to interviews.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; coordinating training needs as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Tier 1 Consulting / IT Consulting background in TechnologySales / Staffing
* Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals
* Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Project Management, Judgment
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.