This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com .
STANLEY Healthcare provides enterprise solutions to transform the operations, asset management and patient safety of healthcare organizations. We are currently seeking an experienced, exceptional and process-driven Client Executive to join our team of experienced professionals.
The Client Executive will grow STANLEY Healthcare s footprint in acute healthcare facilities within a defined territory. The incumbent must have a proven track record of working with the hospital C-suite. The position requires both entrepreneurial and team skills to leverage resources to meet goals. This position will work to expand offerings at current customers; however, prospecting skills are required to expand the SHS brand and solution set with net new customers as well. Travel requirements about 60%.
* Grow footprint of all Stanley Healthcare Solution Products within new territory
* Establish territory priorities based on Company direction and overall goals
* Managing and supporting relationships that follow up on operational and senior levels
* Establish a trusted advisor role with C suite and Departmental leaders
* Become experts on SHS products and the value proposition they offer to healthcare
* Provide timely updates to activity and forecast through SalesForce.com
* Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota
* Manage to and meet defined activity, conversion, pipeline and revenue objectives
Required Skills and Experience
* 5-7 years of enterprise HIT sales experience
* Bachelor s degree in a related field
* Ability to manage several sales cycles simultaneously
* Customer service skills to help solve customer satisfaction issues to increase sales
* Ability to deal well with ambiguity and function in a rapidly growing, dynamic business
* Experience with selling solutions into the acute care setting
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Intelligent individual who can represent the company professionally and articulately
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.