Client Executive - Southern CA (Remote)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis sales position will be responsible for developing and closing new sales within Fortune 500 enterprise sectors for Telogis software and services. This position will have responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process including: prospecting, initial sales call/s, evaluation, ROI, RFP and closing of the sale. Sales engineering support is provided with this position as well as product management and product marketing support. The ideal candidate will be located in Southern California.
* Utilize personal knowledge and contacts with the enterprise sector to develop and implement a sales plan to effectively sell Telogis products and services to prospects as well as developing ISV partnerships with system integrators, software and hardware platform companies.
* Ability to meet and exceed quota targets set for establishing sales of Telogis products and services
* Ability to lead RFP response teams, as well as help develop RFP proposals for new enterprise location-based software (LBS) and location intelligence solutions.
* Develop and manage strategic relationships that enhance Telogis value proposition. This may include other enabling technologies that would complement Telogis product line.
* Maintain working knowledge on technologies relating to fleet/asset management, location intelligence, LBS, GPS, and geo-spatial platform industries.
* Provide training and support for partners to further develop understanding of Telogis service and product offering within the enterprise LBS segment
* Attend appropriate trade functions to further promote Telogis products and services.
* Proven record of exceeding quota selling software and related solutions into Fortune 500 enterprises, including transportation or logistics, content or other related technologies and services.
* Minimum of eight years in sales with a strong understanding of solutions selling
* Work with internal teams such as sales engineering and product management and others to ensure that feedback from prospect clients is addressed and the products are meeting current client needs
* Proven ability to work as a satellite employee with minimal hand holding
* Excellent presentation skills to both executive and technical audiences
* Strong organizational and computer skills a must
* A high level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment to an upstart team approach
* Self starting individual who is a quick learner
* Ability to travel 45%+
Why Work For Us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran