Client Liaison/Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Simi Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Client Liaison is responsible for communication, coordination, reporting and preparation used in guiding the day-to-day client relations activities on the behalf of the company as the primary point of contact. This position assures that all contractual terms are fulfilled, that client expectations are met, and that clients are satisfied such that they become company testimonials. This position facilitates activities on behalf of the client between the various company departments involved in supporting both the company and the client. This position coordinates client contact, performs frequent status reviews, analyzes and reports on the health of client projects, and promptly maintains comprehensive documentation on client programs for client and project staff. This position coordinates the daily workflow and communications with the client, and provides guidance, consistent interpretation, and implementation of policies and procedures as outlined in the client contract. This position is responsible for analyzing and reporting on project overall performance and is expected to maintain and promote current and future client relationships.
1. Coordinates client contact, takes complete and accurate minutes of each communication, and produces prompt summaries for client and project staff.
2. Performs frequent status reviews, analyzes and reports on the health of client projects, and maintains comprehensive documentation on client programs.
3. Produces immediate and appropriate alerts to management of all cases where there are any satisfaction or delivery issues with project deliverables.
4. Conduct regular project meetings with other Production staff to maintain understanding of project's current status and deliverables.
5. Communication point of contact for client on all projects, maintained on regular basis in a prompt and professional manner.
6. Coordinate the client relationship with the Sales Department to ensure the best opportunity for renewal or up-sell of client's projects.
7. Track and prepare executive briefings and report on client project status.
8. Escalate to appropriate company executives any project issues, including internal deliverable issues and external client issues.
9. Maintain internal project tracking documentation.
10. Communication project information (technical/non-technical), both orally and in written form, to all members of the project in a professional and effective/timely manner
11. Ability to present project or status materials to an audience in a professional and effective manner.
12. Coordinate daily workflow and communication with client.
13. Prepare and attend meetings as required, including creation of agenda, meeting invitations, schedule changes and general project recollection.
14. Must be able to work 40+ hours a week.
15. Attend business meetings, client meetings and conferences from time-to-time as necessary (non-exempt issue/conflict.)
Desire to learn Internet Marketing solution concepts and methodologies.
Significant Customer Service skills required, preferably telephone. Public speaking experiences a plus.
Knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, HTML, and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software such as Windows XP, Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and other reasonable office software tools. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.