Client Managed Services - Sr. 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SITE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST KEY DELIVERABLES & OPERATIONAL SUPPORT ACTIVITIES IN SUPPORT OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS
* System Asset Tracking, Management,Reporting, Billing and Maintenance:
* Conduct and help coordinate MADC/IMAC activity as follows.
* Manage assets in asset management system: Missing Meter Reads, Moves, Adds, Swaps, Billing Details and Standard Reports to ensure timely, accurate invoices.
* Run bi-weekly discovery report to identify fleet changes and initiate necessary updates through LGS portal, Siebel or WWTT to complete.
* Update asset information based on ongoing customer provided changes.
* Missing meter reads, and MADC activity updated on a weekly basis.
* Generate and review change detection, meter read exception and change management reports on a weekly basis.
* Create and Manage the CHL (Customer Hierarchy Level or Reporting Structure) with the client.
* Manage to the on-going Acceptance/Schedule Document Process and Procedures.
* Allocate charges (set up cost centers) in Lexmark systems as defined by customer.
* Maintain a 98% or better Meter Read Capture Rate.
* Track equipment inventory & non-network connected device usage as necessary.
* Standard & Proactive Consumable Management (PCM) System Maintenance:
* Collect critical asset and consumables contact information and manage those changes in the Lexmark asset management system.
* Monitor the consumables management process for exceptions seeking resolution of orders that have not shipped in compliance with contractual obligation.
* Addressing or escalating any issues with Lexmark-owned software as related to the services performed.
* Support the proactive dispatch of service technicians for the installation of maintenance kits.
* Support Customer email communication relating to consumables.
* Update consumable contact name and address information on an ongoing basis as provided by the customer.
* Identify and implement consumable delivery improvements such as centralized/decentralized delivery mechanisms.
* Assist in management of consumables inventories, order placement to ensure timely accurate invoices.
* Establish the Customer set-up requirements and training for the Lexmark Services Portal.
* Emergency Order Execution:
* Order consumables through LGS Portal on an as needed or emergency basis.
* Consumable Fulfillment Investigation:
* Investigate and resolve customer escalations for consumable delivery/fulfillment concerns.
* Reporting Support
* Provide monthly volume reports to customer.
* Provide reports for monthly customer reviews.
* Provide ad-hoc reports to customer as requested.
* Process/Procedure Development & Maintenance:
* Create site operations desktop procedures/manuals.
* Develop processes or procedures as needed based on customer requirements.
* Maintain and update process/procedures as needed.
* Billing Support and Explanation/Resolution
* Manage consumables billing process by separating billing detail per customer requirements, reviewing and approving for final invoices.
* Provide face to face explanation of billing details with customer as necessary.
* Update asset management system as needed to correct cost centers and customer hierarchy for appropriate customer bill back as necessary.
* Coordinate billing detail corrections with management and appropriate team members.