Client Manager - Business Development & Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Community Education Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SECON, a Community Education Centers Company, has extensive experience in drugs of abuse issues, specifically in workplace, criminal justice, treatment and professional service fields. With over twenty-seven years experience in drug detection services, SECON has built a client base with diverse and often highly specialized requirements. SECON maintains the organizational capabilities to create, when necessary, specialized services designed to meet the unique needs of each client.
A highly organized and detail oriented individual is sought to support CEC's SECON business development and sales initiatives in our office in Lafeyette, LA. or our office in Houston, TX
Community Education Centers (CEC) is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Business Development & Sales Client Manager.
In this position you will be responsible for growing CEC SECON through market analysis and collaborating with internal departments to focus on the company's growth strategy. Being an assertive marketing professional will be instrumental to one's success in this position.
Essential skills include an ability to identify new business opportunities for the company and assist the team through the RFP response process while keeping team members on task. High level of proficiency with MS office products and web - based research and desktop publishing skills a plus. Must be a multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Market research and analysis
* Develop effective project management strategies specific to the requirements of each proposal and its response
* Ability to assess new business opportunities with regard to their potential financial contribution to the company
* Develop new accounts and ensure all services have been identified and all needs met
* Maintain quality customer service for all existing clients
* Handle customer technical questions, complaints and special requests.
* Research and educate all concerned of changes in the drug testing methodology, drugs of choice and concerns, and growth of specific needs dealing with work based testing, criminal justice and school based testing
* Assist Sales and Marketing Director * Assist Accounting and Client Services in meeting client needs
Education and Experience
* Bachelors degree preferred
* PMP (Project Management Professional) credentialed individuals encouraged to apply
* Minimum 5 years experience in project management
* Documented experience of federal, state, county and local government agencies RFP response preparation
* Sales experience within the drug testing industry preferred
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at www.cecintl.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://cec.contacthr.com/50578812.jpg