Client Onboarding Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
GreenLight Staffing Group
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Client Onboarding Project Manager role will be responsible for the management of multiple projects both long term and short term and for the delivery of these projects from their inception to their completion within scope, schedule and budget.
Projects will involve onboarding new customers to our company's service offerings and/or adding new sites, equipment or services to existing customer platforms.
* Managing project development and execution from commencement to closure
* Working with project sponsor for the culmination of project charter outlining goals, budget, timing, and scope
* Developing and providing a project schedule to all participants to identify the commencement of their tasks
* Leading meetings and influencing colleagues to accomplish tasks within time deadlines
* Tracking and reporting project milestones and providing status reports to project sponsors and other key stakeholders
* Manage communication internally and externally. Ensuring communications are clear and concise, and all expectations and information required to project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members is provided
* Taking ownership of identified issues/risks and ensuring risk or issue are resolved
* Responsible for maintaining the project management documents which include the project schedule and workbook
* Ensuring successful archive of project documents after the project completion
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience managing multiple projects at all stages of the project lifecycle
* Experience in banking or financial services preferred
* Experience with Microsoft Office including MS Project
* Experience in Client Facing roles with reporting & presentation requirements
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Energetic self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
* A strong team player with a flexible approach
* Highly motivated with a willingness to learn & drive change
* PMP certification preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
EMPLOYEE PROVIDED EQUIPMENT: Laptop, docking station, monitor, keyboard, blackberry