Client Partner - Publishing Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a
Client Partner Full time opening - to support our client in Hackensack, NJ. To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Melissa.Torrisi@nttdata.com or call direct at 732-362-2604.
Job Profile - Client Partner - Full Time Opening
Innodata s Digital Services & Solutions segment (formerly Content Services segment) provides globally-delivered, technology-enabled services and technology solutions to information companies, publishers, digital retailers and enterprises, bringing deep domain expertise, robust technologies and extensive experience of delivering to the needs of these industries.
The Client Partner is accountable for creating, expanding, retaining, elevating and managing the strategic relationship between the client and Innodata. The Client Partner has ultimate accountability for revenue, sales, delivery and client satisfaction.
* Responsible for orchestrating company resources in the response and delivery of Innodata services to clients.
* Defines and sets the strategic direction, functions as a thought leader and strategic business partner with the client and provides leadership to the Client Partner Team(s) for their account portfolio
* Develops a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision makers, etc.
* Builds, enhances and executes the long term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with other key executives, key decision makers and influencers and acts as a trusted advisor to senior executives within the client organization
* Analyzes and keeps abreast of significant market changes (trends, issues, data and analytic trends and developments) that would be valuable information to the client and that mitigates and manages risk to Innodata and the client
* Builds cooperation and collaboration with the Innodata business units to realize revenue growth, client value and satisfaction
* Qualifies client specific opportunities and develops pipeline jointly with the Business Units
* Helps to win new business, with high level relationships, sales and negotiation skills and client oriented communications
* Manages, measures and accurately predicts financial outcomes
* Drives Delivery Service Excellence
Key Performance Metrics:
* Meet or exceed stated financial targets
* Client/Product retention
* Increase client wallet share / Innodata solution footprint
* Client Satisfaction Survey
* Completion and maintenance of effective of Account Plans
Skills Required :
* Cross disciplinary experience in business strategy, project management, product management and account management.
* Solid grasp of IT and operations strategy and related issues relating to digital information services and solutions
* Solid knowledge of new emerging digital information technologies and leading trends (Mobility, ECM, Cloud, XML, NLP, ML, Semantic, Cognitive Computing).
* Minimum 10 years of delivery, sales and account management experience
* Minimum 10 years of experience structuring and consulting on large bundled deals in the digital content or technology industry
* Experience working for a technology Product or Services or digital content company
* A history of meeting/exceeding financial commitments
* Experience working in a large, matrix organization with multiple products/services
* Bachelor s degree required/Master s degree preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.