Client Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Onsite - Sephora, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY decco is aggressively seeking the right candidate for an Onsite Client Program Manager job in Aberdeen, MD. This facility is a very high volume staffing model for a local warehouse with multiple peaks throughout the year. We need somebody who can commit to working overtime as the client s business needs dictate. At peak, you could be managing up to 1300 temporary associates over multiple shifts. You will be the main point of contact for Adecco s onsite program at this location.
The responsibilities for this Onsite Client Program Manager job in Aberdeen, MD include:
- Building and maintaining positive relationship with client as well as with temporary employees
- Must have experience with associate relations, including counseling and coaching staff
- Administrative functions: complete on-boarding process, conduct orientation, coordinate new starts, oversee site safety, complete and update workman s compensation claims and monitor time clock reporting
- Collaborate with On-Site Client Program Supervisors to consistently improve associate experience, including developing and executing associate incentive plans and keeping a pulse on associate concerns
In order to excel in Onsite Client Program Manager job in Aberdeen, MD the ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Experience in staffing industry strongly preferred
There are two shift options available:
- 4 pm to 12:30 am; must be able to stay until 2:30 am when overtime is scheduled
- 7 am to 3:30 pm; must be able to report at 5 am when overtime is scheduled
This is a great opportunity for the right, highly motivated individual. Adecco also offers comprehensive employee benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions with over 7,000 offices nationwide. We are the preeminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 900 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers. What sets Adecco apart from the pack? Simple: We pride ourselves on attracting the top talent and being leaders in our industry. With our strong emphasis on internal advancement Adecco Staffing is the ideal organization for the success minded, results driven individual.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Client Program Manager job in Aberdeen, MD or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled