Client Program Supervisor- Support
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Auto East Auto East
- Job Type
- Job Classification
Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
High School Diploma or GED
- Salary Range
$40000.00 - $40000.00 per year
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- Number of Positions
- Required Licenses/Certificates
Adecco, the world leader in Staffing and Human Resource Solutions is currently seeking a Onsite Supervisor to join our team to recruit, manage, supervise and retain quality temporary employees in Marion/Delaware, OH.
• Fills and services client orders. Maximizes use of Adecco's office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
• Supports the Client Program Manager, Branch Manager and/or Area Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
• Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco's position as provider of the highest quality service to customers.
• Becomes familiar with managers and their areas of responsibility.
• Act as liaison to client, temporary employees and Adecco local branch
• Performs site safety evaluations and promotes safe work practices
• Helps with shift start ups and check in processes and conducts employee orientations
• Attends production/safety meetings as required
• Escalate challenges and problems to the customer's and Adecco's management teams
• Support residential On Site Supervisors
• Fill in for Time off for residential On Site Supervisors
• Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Able to continuously improve processes and procedures.
• Ensures Adecco compliance to customer contracts.
• Must have working knowledge of payroll, labor and employment laws.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
• Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
• 1+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in Staffing, HR, or Industrial Industry
• Must be willing to travel extensively
• Ability to operate On Site location in absence of residential On Site Supervisors