Client Relations Leader 9/2/2016
Cenla Environmental Science
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Employee leads and promotes an enterprise culture of developing a deep understanding of current and future client needs and formulates service offerings which aid our clients in meeting their specific objectives. This includes building relationships with current clients and prospective clients, maintaining/enhancing relationships with industry, non-profits and alliance companies; aiding in development of new service offerings; training team members in best practices, philosophies, strategies, tactics of marketing and meeting client needs; representing enterprise at events, functions and meetings. Work is performed under general supervision and reports to the owners of the company.
* Ability to learn environmental terminology and regulations in order to develop an understanding of client needs
* Conduct research on appropriate local, state, and federal regulations as needed.
* Implement a customer happiness plan that includes developing trust and good relationship with clients, prospects, industry leaders
* Develop and implement ideas and plans such as campaigns and themes
* Develop processes and structures for other team members to use
* Implement database outbound marketing and client tracking program
* Prepare and submit activity reports in a timely manner, as requested by management
* Ability to track leads within database in effort to better follow up on calls
* Assist in promotional strategies
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Genuinely like people and desire to build relationships with current clients, prospects and team members
* Develop, implement and lead trade show booths/programs on a regular basis; oversee all arrangements within
* College Degree in related field or equivalent work related experience
* Proven record of accomplishment and demonstrate above average achievements
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing/sales environment
* Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Ontraport and other software programs.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Self motivated individual with the ability to be a team player
* Experience in team building and leading others
* Must be able to work pro-actively