Client Relations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou've produced results that set you apart. Now you're waiting for someone to notice. You crave a role that will provide money, freedom and challenge.
Consider building a professional practice with our firm ...
* Join a fast growing technology company
* Increase your current earnings while you learn
* Earn a six figure plus income
* Spend more time doing, less time reporting
* Live where you want
* Have more control over your life
You will lead our efforts to extend current client engagements. Our buisness is dependent on close working relationships with our clients and continuing to deliver value over time. As we grow, so grows this challenge.
You'll be involved from the start as member of client acquisition team, participate in the program startups and lead our client retention efforts. You will:
* Deepen relationships with client executives
* Network within client organizations
* Identify opportunities to improve programs
* Develop and manage client retention plans
* Facilitate communication between clients and Profit2
* Participate in client meetings and contacts
* Supervise prospect presentation preparation
* Educate client sales organizations
* Find new ways to market our firm
We aren't impressed by tenure and don't care much about the industries in which you've worked. What we want is smart, organized and persuasive.
Our interview process is detailed ... we want to make a long term decision. Send us something that shows you're the right person. We'll contact you to discuss next steps.