Client Relationship Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Strategic Wealth Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT US
We are a fee-based financial planning practice located in Dallas, Texas. Our clients are among the most prestigious and professional individuals and organizatoins. Our team is cohesive, collegial, and fast-paced. Together, we provide an exceptional level service to our clients and their families.
The Client Relationship Manager for the Dallas Team of Strategic Wealth Partner is responsible for ensuring an exceptional client experience. This person must have strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate tasks and facilitate communication between the Financial Planner and the team. The Relationship Manager will coordinate preparation for client review meetings, create well-designed presentations, generate reports, and handle all follow up items. A critical component to delivering high level service falls on the role of our Client Relationship Manager.
* Serve as the primary point-of-contact for the clients of the practice
* Prepare and coordinate all materials needed for clients review meetings
* Process follow up items from meetings which includes delegating tasks to appropriate team members
* Maintain accurate data in CRM system
* Complete investment, insurance paperwork as well as paperwork for client service requests
* Prepare forms for client service requests
* Serve as liaison with planning and investment teams, wholesaler and other advisors
* Provide regular practice updates to Colleen
* Minimum three years administrative experience that aligns with responsibilities of this position
* Works best in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Ability to work within established procedures and guidelines in a timely manner and meets deadlines
* Demonstrates excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize duties and multitask
* Demonstrates track record of consistently exceeding performance expectations
* Possesses a bias for action and avoids distractions
* Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Has a warm, positive, engaging personality and loves to help others
* Well-spoken and professional in appearance
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Series 7, 66 and Life and Health Insurance licenses preferred
* Background check is required