Client Relationship Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Trustees of Dartmouth College
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ADVERTISEMENT TEXT
As a member of the Tuck Executive Education (TEE) business development team, this position is responsible for expanding the TEE client base, generating new prospects, soliciting clients and selling TEE programs.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Outstanding phone skills; proven exemplary client services capabilities.
* Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong computer/technology, CRM skills.
* Well developed multi-tasking and organizational skills; detail oriented.
* Strong interpersonal skills including ability to effectively interact with a diverse audience.
* Results-oriented with set goals and willingness to get things done with energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
* Ability and desire to work with multiple groups within Tuck Executive Education in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and willingness to learn new software.
* Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population.
* Five years of sales experience.
* Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Not an SEIU Position
Regular Full Time
DEPARTMENT CONTACT FOR COVER LETTER
Tuck Human Resources Coordinator
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Business Development and Relationship Management Activities
* Manages business development and sales activities in collaboration with the Senior Associate Director and the TEE marketing and corporate relationship teams to help achieve annual revenue targets and objectives, inclusive of paperwork, payment terms and other required miscellaneous items.
* Develops, maintains, and communicates an understanding of the changing executive development market and assists in the creation of innovative programs and cross-selling opportunities.
* Develops high-quality program participants through active sales and lead conversion activities and sales pipeline management.
* Helps create and deploy communications and marketing materials.
* Utilizes a broad range of activities including, but not limited to, outreach by phone, direct e-mail, digital tools and social media, and campaign follow-up.
* Understands and articulates the unique value proposition, key attributes and capabilities of Tuck Executive Education to Senior Executives and HR/Learning Officers.
* Develops and maintains on-going collaborative relationships with clients.
* Collaborates closely with the Client Relationship manager(s) regarding targeted selling plans to align outreach and pipeline building efforts.
* Develops and maintains accurate records of qualified leads, sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, email correspondence, and follow-up activities in the TEE CRM system. Generates regular activity reports and case studies for the Senior Associate Director and business development team.
Performs other duties as assigned.