Client Security Analyst (Lincolnshire, IL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A CLIENT SECURITY ANALYST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Global Security Services team within Aon Services Corporation. As a Client Security Analyst, you will report directly to the Senior Director, Client Engagement in our Lincolnshire, IL office.
YOUR IMPACT AS A CLIENT SECURITY ANALYST
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:* Respond to client questions and concerns related to security
* Assist in client security audits and facilitate process with internal stakeholders from technology, client delivery and other security/audit functions
* Assist in writing white papers/sales slicks specific to security topics
* Assist in reviewing security provisions/requirements in client contracts to ensure alignment with Aon s security policies and practices
* Update and maintain security repositories
* Assist with other client engagement initiatives related to Aon s overall security program and services
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree or international equivalent or equivalent work experience
* 2-4 years in corporate environment
* MS Office and project management skills
* Professionally well spoken and written English a must * Prior experience of information security, programming, IT risk management or audit preferred
* Experience working with auditors and/or regulators
* Strong partnering, communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience of coordinating activities between multiple parties
* Strong relationship and team building skills
* Understanding of security risk assessment processes
* Interest in developing knowledge in security and interactions with various internal and external client functions
* Security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001) would be an advantage
* Position may occasionally require hours to accommodate US, EMEA & APAC time zones
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420721
CATEGORY: Information Technology Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago