Client Server Developer 8/31/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION:
* Seeking an experienced Client Server Developer with a mix of PowerBuilder and Microsoft Development skills to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a team of business analysts, softwaredevelopers, systemarchitects, testers, and trainers to develop/maintain in production an enterprise level system.
* Will be responsible for providing programming/technical expertise on project development tasks ranging from low level system maintenance projects to highly complex enterprise solutions
* This individual will lead the effort to complete analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of these projects.
* This individual will require highly developed communication skills and will communicate directly with the client.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
* At least 10 years' experience as a developer, senior developer, or data conversion manager
* At least 5 years' experience with system development
* Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Experience in database design and/or modeling in addition to data conversion
* Visual Studio (A Plus)
* Team Foundation Server