Client Service Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Denham Springs, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY: Delivers consistent quality customer service via telephone (inbound/outbound) and/or Internet e-mail, fax or mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides customer service and technical assistance to e-banking, Mobile, text banking and e-pay customers.
* Recommends the appropriate problem resolution, service, or department as necessary for further assistance and/or call resolution concerning customer inquiries, complaints, or difficulties.
* Provides dispute resolution for Debit and ATM transactions, and reporting/replacing lost or stolen ATM and Check cards.
* Identifies customer financial needs, informs and recommends appropriate financial services/products via telephone and gains customer agreement to refer to a Telesales Associate.
* Process e-pay service requests and be able to navigate through the e-pay system.
* Complete offline registrations received through the Hancock Bank website, proves general information and complete maintenance requests via i-Service and secured messaging.
* Balance e-Banking accounts and complete daily reports.
* Provides customer account information related to deposit and loan accounts. Includes, balance information, pending debit items, transaction history, loan balances & payoffs.
* Completes and submits research providing images of checks, statements, check/debit and return items copies, 1099 information and encoding errors.
* Completes maintenance including address changes, stop payments, updating customer profile information, check orders, access code changes, and security IDs.
* Completes financial transactions, transfers between accounts, payments on loans, and initiates scheduled transfers and Account Transfer Overdraft Protection.
* Offers interest information on checking/savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and loans.
* Provides basic online banking administrative assistance as follows: completing registrations, unlocking and re-setting passwords and assisting customers with the functionalities as they relate to online banking and On Guard Authentication.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned by Senior Management.
* Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Minimum of 1 year experience in retail/branch banking or in high customer contact environment dealing with customer resolution strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year sales and/or business development experience preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
* Knowledge of or ability to learn required systems to facilitate customer support
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated, hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Job Category: Call Center/Customer Service
Organization: Whitney Bank - Corporate Services - Strategy Mrkting & Analyt
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Hancock Holding Company family of companies include: Whitney Bank (doing business as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas), Hancock Investment Services, Inc., Whitney Investment Services, Inc., Hancock Insurance Agency, Whitney Insurance Agency and Harrison Finance Company.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.