Client Service Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide customer service to Personal Lines clients. The responsibilities include answering a broad range of questions, servicing, renewal reviews, selling additional lines of coverage and remarketing policies. .
Direct accountability for Client Retention and Service
* Deliver client experience through our service proposition
* Takes ownership of client's risk managements needs and handles as necessary
* Reactive relationship management responding to client service needs
* Proactive relationship management through Annual Review process:
* Needs based review of existing insurance program
* Coverage Counseling
* Gap analysis
* Cross Sell and Upsell towards revenue goals
Demonstrate best in class Service behaviors
* Understand and deliver defined Service Propositions
* Manage the service and renewal process for clients
* Respond to clients timely and professionally
* Adherence to policies and procedures necessary to deliver client experience
* Seek feedback and coaching to performance improvement
Contributing member of Personal Insurance team
* Demonstrate and support the We Are First Niagara Experience
* Understand and support agency initiative
* Support and lead ad hoc projects as necessary
* Work as a member of the PI team
* Represent Personal Insurance across FNFG as requested by leadership
* Carrying out and attaining the mission and the goals of the business unit
* Prioritize workload and open case follow-ups on a daily basis using technology tools- Essential
* Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the team's client base
* Maintain compliance with all relevant and applicable internal and external rules, regulations, and polices that govern this position. Operate in a manner that is in strict alignment to FNFG's Code of Ethics policy.
Perform other duties as assigned
* Cases closed timely and effectively
* Quality of case documentation
* Commitment to professional development
* Account Management: Expands sales within existing accounts, focuses on customer service, develops relationships with key decision makers, understands and responds to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
* Customer Focus: Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
* Customer Service: Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
* Productivity: Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, and handles information flow.
* Some College or Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* NYS P&C license for Personal Lines
Special Position Requirements
* Must be able to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time
* Must be able to work in an office environment
* Maintain and commit to a predetermined work schedule
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position
* Ability to open and lift 5-10 lbs. frequently throughout the day
* May require travel within PA or NYS.
777 Canal View Blvd Suite 100, Rochester, New York 14623
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled