Client Service Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDI is looking to hire a Client Service Analyst to work in the Houston, TX office
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Requires above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work well on a team.
* Manage multiple tasks and projects effectively, engaging in conflict resolution and routinely interacting in cross-functional groups.
* Knowledge of above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well on a team
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
* Ability to write simple and complex correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word and Excel)
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Broad knowledge of most company approved hardware/software technology
* Ability to effectively articulate IT Strategies and influence customers in support of those strategies
* Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
* 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
* MOUS Certifications in at least two of three (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS- PowerPoint).