Client Service Manager / Home Care HHA Scheduler/Talent Pool - ReqCode 5326733
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exciting Opportunity for a Client Service Manager in Home Care ~
Become A Senior Advocate!Home Care by Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
*This is a Talent Pool Posting. Currently searching for highly qualified future candidates. CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
Statement of Responsibility:
The Client Service Manager is responsible for coordinating service delivery: scheduling and supervising direct care staff, and assuring the quality and continuity of services.
Qualifications and Skills:
* A high school graduate, college degree preferred
* Organizational skills: ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Supervisory skills: be able to hold accountable and build rapport with direct care staff
* Ability to provide good customer service
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to demonstrate good judgment
* Some knowledge of medical terminology, or medical related job experience, desirable
* Proficient to advanced computer skills (including but not limited to MSFT Office)
* This position requires extended desk time; however, some filing is required. A person must be able to sit for long periods of time, lift files and bend or stand as necessary
* Ability to lift light to moderate loads (25-40lbs.). Employees should not lift any weighted object above this range without the assistance of durable medical equipment (in which you have received training on its usage) or another capable person
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and to ensure that the agency is HIPAA compliant
Responsibilities and Duties:
May include but are not limited to the following:
* Assigns and schedules direct care staff to clients and assures the continuity of care (patients or facilities) in accordance with agency standards
* Maintains a high level of customer service satisfaction and addresses related concerns in a timely and appropriate fashion
* Assists the staff by screening incoming overflow calls
* Responds to all billing and payroll questions in a timely manner
* Holds direct care staff accountable for following the agency's policies and procedures to include but not limited to praising, coaching, corrective action (including up to termination)
* Meets weekly deadlines regarding staffing and reporting
* Maintains weekly measurement goals as per agency standards
* Participates in Care Conferences in order to meet clients' care demands
* Ensures that all direct care personnel requirements and related records are current and up-to-date
* Collaborates with Assisted Care leadership and other business division employees to ensure the seamless care of our clients
* Performs on-call responsibilities during the evenings and weekends as needed
* Assists with intake as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Director of Client Services
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!