Client Service Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking a Client Services Officer to work with our client, a Global Banking & Asset Management firm located in Miami. Our client offers excellent compensation and benefits!
The role of the Client Services Officer is an integral and a vital part of this goal and candidates for this position must be prepared to work in a dynamic and fast-paced professional environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accepts and processes securities trading orders and cross-checks for investment suitability.
* Ensures adequate funding to cover Client account transaction activity.
* Analyses portfolio positions, maturities, dividends, coupon receipts and corporate actions.
* Reviews client accounts' investment and transaction activity to ensure alignment with compliance requirements.
* Interacts with clients to service investment needs, detect complaints, and escalate to Management as appropriate.
* Coordinates the establishment of new investment proposals for Clients with Products Specialists.
* Tracks client portfolioinvestment performance.
* Prepares new business forecast reports and tracks current pipeline progress.
* Manages account activity.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics and/or related field (Master's degreepreferred).
* FINRA Series 7. Series 66 is desirable.
* Solid understanding of investment products, financial market fundamentals, account management and administration.
* Minimum 5 years of work experience in Private Banking, Broker/Dealer or related field.
* Full bilingual fluency (English and Portuguese).