Client Service Rep 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Westfield Insurance Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY From humble beginnings in its founding in 2001, Westfield Bank has become one of the leading financial institutions in Northeast Ohio. With a Five-Star Superior rating from BauerFinancial, the bank provides comprehensive personal, business, and agency banking products and services. Supported by Westfield Insurance, one of the nation s 50 largest property and casualty insurance groups, Westfield Bank has grown to manage more than $1 billion in assets. The group s motto is Sharing Knowledge. Building Trust. a message and commitment lived out each day by employees across the country. The center of the bank s business model revolves not around profits or numbers, but through personal relationships and close contact with its customers. All Westfield companies stress the importance of hiring quality employees, as well as developing them and empowering each employee to be the best they can be, both in their work and in their life. As an employee of Westfield Bank, you will have the opportunity to not only create peace of mind for our customers, but to grow your career in one of the best workplaces in Northeast Ohio.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 1 JOB SUMMARY
SALARY RANGE: $28,611.00-$32,904.00-$37,195.00
Serves as primary contact for all Westfield Bank customers on account and product inquiries and transactions. Works as a team member to provide superior customer service to the clients of Westfield Bank. Maintains a broad knowledge of Westfield Bank products and services to provide complete, accurate, and prompt solutions to resolving errors, simple inquiries, account management and cross-selling opportunities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND/OR REASONS THE JOB EXISTS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
* Provides superior customer service to Westfield Bank customers consistent with the Bank s defined policies and procedures. Services to be provided include, but are not limited to: opening and closing accounts for individual and business customers, cross selling bank products and services, and processing teller transactions, including cash and non-cash transactions, loan payments, cashiers checks, redeeming U.S. Savings Bonds, wire and ACH transfer origination.
* Responsible for branch walk-in and drive-thru traffic, as well as customer phone calls. Monitors customer s accounts via phone, voicemail, fax, electronic mail and web based communication channels.
* Processes night drop deposits and ATM deposit/withdrawal posting.
* Solves customer and agent inquiries, processes account transactions, and researches account transactions on all Bank products and services. Maintains knowledge of all products and services offered, including but not limited to: Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Money Market Accounts, Certificate of Deposit, IRAs, Sweep Accounts, Personal Online Banking, Cash Management, Remote Check (deposit) Capture, Merchant Services and Consumer Lines of Credit/Loans.
* Performs outbound sales calling efforts, participating in quarterly campaigns to cross sell bank products and services, service oriented calling, and 2 week and 2 month customer call-backs.
* Assists business bankers and agency banking with support, including but not limited to: open/maintenance accounts, document preparation, card servicing and online/cash management services.
* Ensures resolution of complaints and problems. Makes decisions and/or solves problems to provide effective customer service to individual & business customers and agents. Initiates action to ensure account errors, processing errors, system errors and bank errors are corrected.
* Assists the CRC (Customer Resource Center) with monitoring customer s accounts via phone, voicemail, fax, electronic mail and web based communication channels.
* Performs routine account maintenance functions, including check orders, changes to account information and ordering new and replacement debit cards.
* Actively promotes Bank products and services through cross-sell opportunities while interacting with customers.
* Educates customers on services provided to enable the customer to self serve.
* Learns additional operation duties, including but not limited to: Elan, COCC, Digital Insight, Reg D.
* Completes all assigned training (for both compliance and skill building).
* Maintains awareness, understanding and compliance with the Bank s internal policies and procedures, law and regulations appropriate for this position.
* Provides assistance in response to regulatory and internal/external audit requests.
* Travels occasionally in order to participate in special assignments, training, and/or travel between office locations.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATION/EDUCATION (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
* Minimum of 1 year of relevant banking experience.
* High School Diploma, GED or demonstrated commensurate experience.
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills resulting in the ability to work with multiple levels of the organization and external customers.
* Must display a high level of initiative via an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office (Excel, Word) or other transferable software packages.
* Overtime required, as necessary.
* Valid driver s license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (SPECIFIC TO THE ROLE)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
* Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail, etc.
* Ability to travel, as required.
* Ability to operate an automobile within the parameters of the driving policy.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits, and wellness and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Bank.
To learn more about Westfield Bank and the opportunities available, please visit us at http://www.westfield-bank.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.