Client Service Representative II - Commercial Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Customer Service Rep is primarily responsible and accountable for responding and managing all aspects of customer needs.
* Responds to customer inquiries related to but not limited to billing, buyouts, early terminations, transfer and assumptions, and account balances.
* Assesses situations quickly and make sound decisions
* Ensure a high level of customer service is provided
* Researches and submits system changes and corrections to senior level manager
* Handles complex customer issues which may require unique and innovative solutions
* Responsible for special projects and to support team as back up is needed
* Works independently to research and resolve complex standard and complex customer issues
* Works on assignments and tasks with minimal supervision
* Follows guidelines and procedures
* May include being responsible and accountable for managing all aspects of generating Vendor quotes upon request
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Exhibit exceptional customer service, telephone skills and problem resolution skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Relationship building mentality
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and innovative ideas
* Research and Analytical skills
* Basic understanding of leasing principals.
* Understands lease/legal documentation, terms and conditions of agreements
* Work schedule will be either 9am - 6pm EST or 8am or 5pm EST.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum High School or GED
* 1-2 yrs in a leasing or financial environment preferred
* 2+ yrs previous customer service experience
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.