Client Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A successful Music Company is looking for a Client Services Representative for their Television Division. This representative will oversee the collection and processing of data received from various broadcast television stations. They will conduct daily client interaction via email and phones. This position is also responsible for data entry, and other general clerical duties as required to ensure monthly deadlines are met. The representative will report to the Manager of Client Services.
- Oversee the collection and processing of data received from various broadcast television stations
- Conduct daily client interaction via email and phones
- Responsible for data entry, and other general clerical duties as required to ensure monthly deadlines are met
- Will report to the Manager of Client Services
- Candidate must be professional
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be savvy in both computer, and typing skills
- Able to navigate online resources with ease
- Customer service experience
- Must have a music degree
Medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401K plan
Casual work environment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.