- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Client Service Specialist (Employee Benefits)
Job Title: Client Service Specialist (Employee Benefits)
Location: Brookfield or Appleton, WI
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
The Client Service Specialist performs day-to-day service to complex Employee Benefits clients of Willis Towers Watson. This client-facing position leverages established competencies and advanced Human Capital Consulting experience to meet/exceed client expectations. Duties include but are not limited to:
* Servicing assigned book of business with guidance of the Team Lead.
* Retaining existing accounts and regular contact with clients.
* Understanding client s business, goals, and expectations with regard to account service.
* Delivering the Willis Towers Watson best in class tools and resources.
* Uncovering account rounding opportunities for employee benefits.
* 3+ years of experience in employee benefits ideally in the brokerage or carrier environment.
* Licenses required within 60 days of employment. Advanced designations preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to apply in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry, products and processes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to groups.
* Strong client service, project management and relationship building skills.
* Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Proven ability to influence, negotiate and manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.