Client Service Specialist (Property & Casualty)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Client Service Specialist (Property & Casualty)
Location: Chicago, IL
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST
Responsible for maintaining day-to-day servicing relationship with client decision-makers. This position requires an organized, self-starter to effectively provide insurance brokerage and risk management services to new and existing commercial accounts. Participate in presentations with clients and prospects working within a collaborative brokerage service team. Drive insurance renewal process from gathering client exposure information through delivering final negotiated coverage terms. Answer client policy and coverage questions. Consult with clients on policy changes. Coordinate loss control and claim review meetings for selected accounts. Visit client site to identify potential exposures and needs: review loss analysis, complete risk management analysis. Research exposure and technical coverage issues to answer client questions. Assist in gathering and researching risk management/insurance information from prospects. Coordinate financial transactions including general insurance accounting, invoicing, insurance plan cost benefit analysis and loss analysis.
* Maintain existing commercial property and casualty accounts by providing continuous client service and risk management advice
* Prepare written correspondence, reports and analysis as needed
* Communicate effectively with client decision makers and other team members
* Perform complex client risk management analysis by researching exposure and coverage issues
* Review quotes, proposals, contract insurance requirements, rating worksheets, audits for accuracy, compliance or other insurance objectives.
* Review non-standard certificate requests
* Conduct pre-renewal internal and external meetings
* Prepare new and renewal business submissions
* Arrange and facilitate underwriting meetings
* Negotiate new and renewal property and casualty insurance terms and conditions with underwriters
* Present renewal terms to client
* Facilitate the ordering of loss control and claim reports
* Make necessary fee arrangements
* Gather information from clients for marketing purposes
* Assist with resolution of client/carrier accounting issues
* Maintain client confidentiality
* 3+ years insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts along with handling of national accounts all industries a plus
* P&C license required.
* Experience with Reverse Flow preferred
* Knowledge of Insurance and/or Brokerage business
* Technical knowledge of product area or industry.
* Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management on risk management issues
* Knowledge of principles and processes of business management
* Knowledge of mathematics including arithmetic
* Knowledge of principles and methods involved in promoting and selling service
* Personal Computer skills; proficient with excel.
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting
* Strong customer service, presentation and organizational skills
* Critical thinking skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.