Client Service Support Specialist (Help Desk)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProvide professional and skilled technical services and support to internal clients. Interact daily with clients through a variety of channels including incoming telephone calls, e-mails, chats, and self-service tickets. Accountable for meeting established service level agreements and maintaining the appropriate level of communication with the client and other IS staff. Provide after-hours coverage on a rotational basis. Availability during non-business hours may be required. Responsibilities include logging and tracking incidents through resolution.
* Provide first level support of all inbound calls and e-mails.
* Accurate logging, ticketing and tracking on all calls and e-mails.
* Provide accurate, timely and professional resolution on all supported issues.
* Provide timely and professional follow-up on all calls and e-mails.
* Accurate escalation of tickets per department procedures.
* Efficient and accurate resolution on all assigned tickets.
* Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
* Assist with other assigned tasks within the department.
SKILL SETS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
* Fundamental knowledge of all Microsoft applications and various hardware technologies
* Strong technical, analytical, communication and customer service skills
* Ability to define and direct coordinated processes to provide high qualitysystems, communication infrastructure, and technology support to the enterprise
* Strong understanding of all MS Server OS technologies used by Crowe and troubleshooting processes
* Degree in CIS/MIS or related field experience is preferred.
* 3-5 years previous related experience required.
* Customer service training/experience with relevant certifications is highly desirable.
* Strong technical, analytical, communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to utilize coordinated processes to provide high qualitysystems, infrastructure, and technology support to the enterprise.
* General understanding of technologies and troubleshooting processes.
* Ability to work on Saturdays on a rotational basis; roughly four per year.