Sr. Client Services Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneral Summary: This position is responsible for responding appropriately and professionally to client requests. This position is also responsible for learning and becoming efficient at project processing, including coordination, multi-tasking, instruction comprehension, professional communications, and technical adeptness to successfully use applications and processing tools. This position will regularly and customarily exercise discretion and independent judgment relative to matters of significance and act as an advisor to the client. Essential Job Functions:
1. Respond to the needs of the client, decide which course of action to take, and execute that action without consultation or direction.
2. Independently develop and monitor project plans to ensure quality, timely delivery, and research.
3. Demonstrate ability to accurately interpret client instructions and requests.
4. Facilitate professional communication between clients, internal departments, and management.
5. Perform technical analysis and outline job flow.
6. Implement improvements in process tools and design.
7. Act as primary client contact, ensuring accuracy of delivery to exceed client expectations.
8. Promote positive and professional client partnerships through communications, follow-up, and timely research.
9. Potential to be a role model or mentor, demonstrate high quality standards with proficiency in processing guidelines.
10. Active in company initiatives, examples include but are not limited to: new products, new client bring-ups, and task forces.
11. Respond to expectations of sales, internal departments, and external contacts.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Technical understanding and thorough attention to detail of processing requirements.
2. Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner.
3. Ability to carry a diverse portfolio.
4. Ability to apply knowledge of new processes and consultative techniques.
5. Strong technical knowledge of multiple product lines.
6. Team player with ability to work independently.
7. Excellent analytical, follow-up, and problem solving skills.
8. Self-starter with attention to detail.
9. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
10. Knowledge of consultative selling process.
11. Advance PC skills including work with mainframe systems.
12. Ability to demonstrate initiative and innovation.
13. Ability to make independent choices regarding matters of significance to business operations.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 5 years direct marketing experience is required.
3. Marketing background with customer service experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled