Client Services Analyst 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Infogroup Targeting Solutions is targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity. We are seeking a Client Services Analyst to join our Papillion office. This position will serve as the day-to-day contact for a large direct marketing client. This position is responsible for learning and becoming a subject matter expert of the tools and processes that are used to support the client. In addition, the role entails understanding the client's business goals and objectives in order to help them meet goals and provide a client experience that is second to none. This position is also responsible for working with Infogroup's Information Technology and Sales teams to facilitate movement of Company products to a client, and for coordinating sales distribution. Providing exceptional customer service, issue resolution and education are key functions of this role. This position will regularly and customarily exercise discretion and independent judgment relative to matters of significance and act as an advisor to the client.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Serve as primary point of contact for servicing customer accounts. Respond to the needs of the client, decide which course of action to take, and execute that action without consultation or direction.
2. Independently develop and monitor project plans to ensure quality, timely delivery, and research.
3. Demonstrate ability to accurately interpret client instructions and requests.
4. Facilitate professional communication between clients, internal departments and business units; and management.
5. Perform technical analysis and outline job flow.
6. Actively participate in work group.
7. As the primary client contact, maintain a positive relationship and ensure accuracy of delivery to exceed client expectations.
8. Continue to learn and gain knowledge of new processing and consultative techniques.
9. Adapt skills to meet changes in user interface and technology tools.
10. Recognize expectations of sales, internal departments, and external contacts.
11. Develop and maintain strong relationships across all internal teams.
12. Analyze existing workflows and processes and recommend innovative improvements.
13. Identify and evaluate additional business opportunities with current clients, and engage appropriate teams.
14. Maintain and analyze customer fulfillment patterns.
15. Keep records of customer interactions, detailing inquiries, complaints, comments, and action taken. May maintain data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
16. Assist in monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Self-starter with attention to detail.
2. Knowledge of processes for providing quality customer and account service.
3. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality of work.
4. Ability to identify and implement improvement in process tools and design.
5. High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
6. Technical understanding and thorough attention to the detail of processing requirements.
7. Good analytical, follow-up, and problem solving skills.
8. Team player with ability to work independently.
9. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
10. Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
11. Strong phone skills and written communications skills.
12. Ability to build and sustain trust among customers and colleagues.
13. Ability to make independent choices regarding matters of significance to business operations.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
2. Professional training in account planning processes and large account management is preferred.
3. 3 years experience in a client facing role is required
4. 3-4 years direct marketing experience is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogrouptargeting.com/about-infogroup-targeting-solutions/careers-at-infogroup-targeting-solutions. Please reference requisition number PAPL3907.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle , we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 235MM individuals and 25MM businesses. For more information, please visit www.infogrouptargeting.com
Infogroup Targeting Solutions is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Infogroup Targeting Solutions, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled