Client Services Assistant
CBRE - cincinnati, OHThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- CBRE CBRE
- cincinnati, OH
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
CBRE's Brokerage division executes strategic, integrated and comprehensive commercial real estate brokerage services for tenants/occupiers, property owner and narrowly focused vertical industries in the office, industrial and retail sectors. Clients make informed real estate decisions underwritten by world-class and industry leading proprietary market research, analytical and consultative services. The Brokerage division draws frequently and seamlessly from other CBRE services to provide clients what they need functionally anywhere in the world.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
• Provides administrative support, associated with business operations, to senior management and professionals.
• Types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports. Copies and files all documents.
• Arranges meetings and conferences, schedules appointments, and completes travel or conference arrangements. May maintain personal calendar for assigned personnel.
• Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems; classifies, sorts and files correspondence, records and other documents.
• Responds to general inquiries concerning area activities in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Tracks expenses and expense reports.
• Opens, sorts, prioritizes, and distributes mail.
• May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research on real estate property, update real estate databases, and preparing collateral materials for quarterly mass mailings.
• Minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Willingness to ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Intermediate to expert experience with Microsoft Office Suite. PowerPoint skills required.