Client Services Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a top Alternatives firm with a strong track record of performance and success. They are currently looking for someone to be the point of contact/face of the firm to the investors on the street.
Ideal candidates will have a strong client service background and excellent written and communication skills. Ideal candidates will have 2-4years experience in an investor relations/investor services/client services capacity with a hedge fund, fund of funds, asset manager or PE firm. Experience handling investor calls is key.
* Support the senior client advisor in all client activities
* Drive the client onboarding process
* Manage the daily client coverage needs
* Handle all client money movement (subscriptions/ redemptions; capital calls; wire requests)
* Support the prep work for all client meetings (portfolio reviews, AA reviews)
* Implement client meeting follow up/ portfolio "approved" recommendations
* Handle all day to day client projects
* Generate and send monthly and quarterly client performance and "books and record" reports
* Handle all ProxyEdge work (Proxy voting system- in coordination with the investment team) and annual RMD activities
* Send out "regular" mailings: capital account statements, ADV, tax estimates, pools audited financials, K1s
* Update all internal client logs: Subscriptions and redemptions; cash flows; etc.
* Manage and update the cash flow spreadsheet
* Manage the day-to-day activities around the firm's custody relationships
* Handle all "client" marketing materials preparation- client reviews, financial analysis, asset allocation work (coordinate with the investment team)
* Handle all "prospect" marketing materials preparation- Intro decks (support from Marketing team), asset allocation work (coordinate with investment team)
* Attend client meetings when possible
* Bachelor's degree in economics, accounting, finance or related field preferred
* Minimum of 2-3years' experience
* Ideally, Series 7, 65 registered