Client Services Coordinator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
Manage and coordinate assigned client account to insure that deadlines are met,
lines of communication internally and with clients are kept open and processing of work and root cause investigations is as efficient as possible. Under general direction, works from policies and general objectives from senior management. Interacts with all UL employees, as well as outside clients.
* Bachelor's degree in Science preferred.
* 1-3 years experience in a quality assurance or consumer product testing.
* Client services experience a plus.
* Ability to use judgment in technical, client services and management issues.
* Effective computer and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.