Client Services Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Basketball division is looking for an organized and motivated Client Services Coordinator. The principal responsibility of this position is to provide support to the Managing Director of Basketball and his team. In addition, the Coordinator will play an important role in serving our Basketball clients and addressing their needs. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize assigned multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and succeed in a deadline oriented environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provide support to the division staff with projects such as compiling and organizing player statistics, updating and maintaining recruitment materials,
* Assist with various client service projects, including coordinating appearance, booking car services, coordinating shipping of materials, logistical support and other immediate client needs,
* Respond to routine questions and issues with internal and external clients on behalf of supervisor,
* Prepare and track expense reports,
* Make travel arrangements,
* Handle invoice requests and prepare, maintain, and track department budget,
* Assist team with research projects including researching potential endorsements, contact names, industry trends, or other market research projects,
* Provide general administrative support to the division such as prepare, proofread and send correspondence, and organize files,
* Other duties as assigned.
* Related Bachelors degree and 1 year of relevant work experience,
* Experience working on the business side of professional Basketball and a track record of establishing relationships in the industry preferred,
* Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office for windows (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
* Extremely detail-oriented, thorough and organized,
* Experience preparing and tracking budgets/financial information,
* Excellent written and oral communication skills,
* Strong research and problem solving skills,
* Ability to work in a team and independently,
* Demonstrated experience in positions requiring discretion, judgment, tact, and poise,
* Must be available to work after normal work hours and on weekends, and holidays as necessary.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume on-line at http://www.octagon.com/ in the Join our Team section.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.