Client Services Coordinator 9/15/2016
Pearl River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our Pearl River, NY office. This position is responsible for assisting in all aspects of sales support, database count queries, order processing, fulfillment, customer service, email deployments, and reporting. Responsibilities include overseeing the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of clients' targeted direct mail communications. Also, this position is responsible for editing HTML and text marketing messages, testing, scheduling, reporting and analyzing deployment results. This position regularly and customarily exercises discretion and independent judgment relative to matters of significance.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Coordinate list rentals for clients to comply with the specific direct mail campaigns. Communicate with mailers, list owners, list managers and operations management.
2. Confirm, enter, ship and prepare orders for invoicing. Process revisions and cancellations into order entry system in a timely manner.
3. Enter and maintain data card updates and information.
4. Prepare list recommendations, cross sell and negotiate pricing under direction for presentation to client.
5. Coordinate, evaluate and fulfill special processes such as suppression, segmentation processes for clients, as appropriate.
6. Manage client email marketing campaigns, including communicating with clients on campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures and expectation setting.
7. Troubleshoot and monitor data transfers.
8. Make recommendations on process improvement and operational execution on delivery of data and creative assets to support business, such as reports and analytics.
9. Utilize effective customer service techniques to handle client concerns. Work with internal departments to manage client issues, assess impact and develop solutions.
10. Learn and become proficient on multiple web based platforms as required to complete the order processing for clients.
11. Maintain accurate and complete client files documenting specific requirements of each client.
12. Comply with internal processes and procedures for safeguarding data and audit requirements.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent customer service, telephone and communication skills.
2. Ability to build productive relationships with clients and meet goals.
3. Ability to make decisions after various possibilities have been considered on matters of significance where an incorrect decision may lead to additional cost to the company or client or the loss of a client.
4. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, meet organizational deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality of work product. Detail oriented and able to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
5. Knowledge of legacy and licensed platforms, MS Office (Excel and Access), UNIX, SQL, and email deployment platforms.
6. Technical understanding and thorough attention to the detail of fulfillment processing requirements.
7. Problem solving and logical thinking skills.
8. Excellent data quality control skills.
9. Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive information
10. Ability to identify improvement in process tools and design.
11. Excellent organizational, time management and record keeping skills are critical.
12. Attention to detail and excellent follow through.
13. Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
14. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
15. Advanced knowledge of technology, online marketing, and the Internet.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Associate's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 3 years of direct marketing experience is required.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PERL3931.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled