Client Services Director - Publishing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWiland is a leading marketing intelligence company serving many of the nation's top companies and organizations. We provide solutions to thousands of clients in a wide variety of markets and industries. We use data and sophisticated analytics to predict marketing behavior. Our custom audiences and insights help organizations grow their business and improve profitability. We are committed to providing excellent service and products to our Clients.
We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. Currently, we have an opening for a Client Services Director. The Client Services Director (CSD) is the primary Client contact within the Wiland organization. This individual is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue goals for their assigned book of Clients and ensuring Client satisfaction and retention. Tasks and responsibilities of the Client Services Director position include:
* Increase Revenue for all Assigned Clients - Up-sell/Cross Sell to existing Clients, create and maintain Client Development Plans, develop and deliver recommendations and proposals, assist Clients and Brokers by providing marketing materials within assigned pool of clients.
* Develop Strong Client Relationships - Communicate regularly with Clients, understand Client's business, goals and challenges, strategize with Clients on solutions and opportunities.
* Deliver World-Class Service - Maintain timely Client issue resolution, adhere to quality control procedures to provide error-free work, sustain a high level of service and support of Clients.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA.
* 4+ years experience in the direct marketing industry.
* 4+ years experience in list circulation or client service experience.
* 2+ years experience in the Publishing industry
* 4+ years experience with Microsoft software products and research capabilities on the Internet.
* 2+ years experience in sales and account management.
* Experience in Salesforce or equivalent contact management tool desired.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to take initiative and work independently.
* Ability to work well in a team environment with little direct supervision.
* Knowledge and experience using customer service management software.
We offer our employees a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic and family-oriented work environment, as well as competitive salaries and benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/ADD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous PTO Accruals and Designated Company Holidays.