Client Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lake Mary, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
ABOUT THE COMPANY: This Lake Mary company provides Management Consulting Services in a fun and laid back call center environment. They were recently awarded the Employee Choice Award!
SCHEDULE: M-F 8:00-5:00
* Serve as a point of contact for clients and operational management and work to instill client confidence, loyalty and trust in Company.
* Ensure client satisfaction and retention through effective, timely communication. This includes striving to understand the client's business strategies and providing consultative services that position the Company as a solution to their business needs.
* Generate and present Operational Reviews to highlight program performance. This includes analyzing, evaluating and reviewing operational successes and challenges. Facilitate and participate in daily/weekly performance update calls and quality calibrations.
* Coordinate the implementation and ongoing management of Client's programs -- including set-up, project plan development, reporting set-up and overall on-going project management and coordination. This includes monitoring and analyzing qualitative and quantitative measurements to ensure program adherence and success.
* Build and foster existing client relationships. This includes gathering important, strategic customer insight by listening, probing and asking the right questions to uncover business challenges and seeking to provide creative solutions. Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving overall performance and quality. Assist in the development of operational action plans to achieve ongoing improvements in key performance areas.
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the Company's leadership teams through on-going support and coordination of client communications. Work closely with leadership teams to prepare staffing timelines, analyze results and patterns, monitor and drive performance, create and document actions plans and work closely with the client and our internal teams to make necessary adjustments.
* Provide specialized performance-based analysis reports working closely with our reporting specialist. Ensure that we are providing the right information to the client that tells the story of our efforts.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Previous B2B sales experience is preferred, but B2C is acceptable
* Bachelordegreepreferred with concentration in Marketing
* 3-5 years of relevant call center experience
* Previous Account Management and Client Relations experience strongly preferred
* CRM software experience
* Must be strong in Microsoft Office suite including proficient in Excel
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Proven leadership skills
* Strong analytic and reporting skills
* Ability to make suggestions based on numbers (reports)
* Prior experience giving presentations is required