Client Services Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
. AON IS LOOKING FOR A CLIENT SERVICES PROFESSIONAL
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Benefit Marketing Solutions business group within Aon Affinity in Norman, OK. As a Client Services Professional, you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
YOUR IMPACT AS A CLIENT SERVICES PROFESSIONAL
Serve as the primary coordinator of business processes between our clients and internal sales, marketing, administrative and operational functions. Consistently provide excellent customer service to our accounts. Represent the client needs and goals within the organization, to ensure quality and client satisfaction. Build relationships with clients to encourage new business and retain existing accounts.
* Pro-actively manage relationships with key clients, with continual focus on improving the overall client experience
* Cultivate our relationships with clients and internal teams to improve efficiency, implement new products and track performance
* Create, maintain and review copy and creative for marketing materials for client/customer communication
* Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes and policies
* Establish strong partnership with the client leadership team and their internal staff, working to explore and expand collaborative opportunities to promote products and drive business throughout the client s organization.
* Collaborate intra-departmentally to develop client communication and awareness strategies
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Excellent communication skills- verbal, written and presentation
* 1-2 years of client management experience
* Project management experience with the ability to work within time frames and budget
* Strong negotiating, analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work independently
* Detail oriented and possess strong math skills
* Marketing background with experience in creative messaging
* Bachelor s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, r domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420670
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, OK, Norman