- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Client Services Representative
America's Job Exchange - Andover, MA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and state workforce personnel to ensure distribution of job postings to the state career website and other appropriate workforce delivery systems
• Develop working relationships with state personnel responsible for approvals/monitoring of postings to resolve issues
• Confirm receipt of jobs by stage agencies and vet reps and maintain records of job delivery
• Maintain client records including job postings and credentials, state workforce contact lists and update as necessary
• Work with Sales/Account Managers to provide evidence of job distribution, as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2-4 years of experience as a client services representative in fast paced environments.
• Excellent phone communication, customer problem solving skills, good listening and negotiations skills
• Attention to details, high work ethics, positive, upbeat and professional attitude
• High School Diploma or equivalent educational certification is required