Client Services Specialist - Construction 8/18/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST - CONSTRUCTION
LOCATION: BOSTON, MA
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Client Services Specialist position provides daily service requirements to clients in several industries with a primary focus on Construction Risks. Duties include working within the team to review and manage policies and endorsements, responding to and assisting with client inquiries, preparing client reports and overseeing all of the important functions associated with client retention. This position supports various client advocates, and placement specialists as a part of an account team and works directly with clients and insurers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Provide technical assistance to client advocates and the placement team
* Maintain client service standards
* Develop custom analytical reports
* Maintain insurance records for accounts including writing account summaries, compiling, calculating and organizing insurance data and correspondence
* Assist with claim analysis
* Work with the team to maintain and administer open items list
* Assist with Stewardship reports
* Review and maintain insurance policies and endorsement
* Responsible for management of certificates of insurance programs for clients and billing/accounting for clients.
* Resolve customer inquiries and problems pertaining to insurance products and services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3-5 years of insurance brokerage experience; experience with construction risks preferred
* Bachelor s degree
* Property and Casualty producers license
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Superior interpersonal skills for working with colleagues, clients and underwriters
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Time Management and Organizational Skills
* Ability to work independently
* Customer service focus
* Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking, research, quantitative skills, creativity
* US Driver s License
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and a 401k, as well as many other options to full time employees.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, STATUS AS A PROTECTED VETERAN, OR DISABILITY.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.