Client Services Specialist-Cyber
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient Services Specialist
Location: Boston, MA
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
FINEX Boston is currently looking for Client Manager to join the dedicated Cyber team. This person is responsible for providing timely, professional, day-to-day client services. Some responsibilities include:
* Maintain updated team account list
* Send alert to senior broker when an account is 90 days away from the renewal date. Solicit the incumbent primary carrier for required renewal information (ensures the team utilizes the most up to date applications)
* Gather blank new/renewal applications and send to the production team or client
* Create web-based submissions as needed
* Initiate the WillPLACE data entry process
* Receive new/renewal submission from the production team or client
* Send the submission to carriers; utilize the Panel as needed
* Carry out surplus lines, market security, sanctions, and third party payment procedures
* Create the base WEM presentation for the broker
* Serve as the Second Set of Eyes for WEM (quote proposals, confirmation/evidence of coverage)
* When requested, assist with the quoting and binding process, including gathering quotes, sending order to bind, collecting binders and sending WEM confirmation/evidence of coverage communication to production team or client
* Apply all necessary surplus lines stamps.
* Secure binder contingencies as directed by the brokers; send to the carriers once received
* Responsible for policy issuance. Will coordinate/liaise with Mumbai
* Check policies for accuracy and work with underwriters to receive correctly issued policies
* Ensure all policies are sent to clients within 30 days of receipt.
* EPIC data input
* Willis Online data input
* WillPLACE data input
* Invoicing and accounting
* Assist team with presentation material including content and production
* Update the team forecast numbers and pipeline on a consistent basis.
* Handle certificate requests.
* Maintain updated team Benchmarking universe.
* Upload data to EPIC/WillPLACE throughout the placement process
* Participate in EPIC training
* Educate the team on updates/changes to the System (EPIC, WillPLACE, etc.)
* Develop relationships with the carrier s underwriting teams
* Property and Casualty Broker s license required, or must be obtained within 60 days of hire
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.