Client Services Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Grove City, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Responsible to maintain customer satisfaction with assigned accounts through responding to order or service inquires, preparing general correspondence and coordinating with other functional areas as required. Assists internal and external clients by answering questions and solving problems involved in their activity. Identifies, investigates and researches client questions and problems and may refer to account specialists, managers or other service personnel for follow-up as appropriate. Responsible for item administration of client product set up in Merrill's system allowing clients to order through manufacturing and/or fulfillment. Daily administration of inventory usage to ensure materials is available for order placement. Print replenishment; which includes client engagement and analysis of appropriate quantities based on usage trending, manufacturing and forecasting. Analyze daily order activity and inventory trending through standard reports. Ensures project deliverables for clients are accurate and timely. Work with minimum supervision, conferring with manager on unusual matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides a wide range of clerical/administrative support
* Ability to effectively self-prioritize workload
* Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity.
* Carries out day to day fulfillment administration tasks as assigned for client deliverables
* Demonstrate a proactive, innovative and consultative approach in their interaction with all internal/external clients.
* Demonstrate deductive reasoning, good judgment and excellent communication skills in a fast pace environment in situation where limited information may be available
* Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment (including shift and location)
* Ability to work within a team environment with shared responsibilities
* Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment
* Able to effectively manage client expectations
* Demonstrated Service Orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations
* Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
* Pro-Active planner
* Develops organized storage and filing systems to enable easy retrieval.
* Has appreciable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
* Responsible for coordinating client specific reports and projects on time.
Internal and External Contacts
* Work with internal clients to troubleshoot item, site or order issues (Daily)
* Work with external clients on site or order issues (Daily)
Item Administration (30%)
* Set-up of new items using CSW and MerrillConnect
* Item set up requests (Internal operations, outside vendors and Automated Drop Ship products/services), including confirmation of BOM, routings and costing.
* Request of product on MerrillShop/Net Print Platforms (i.e. Including requesting of web images, completion of implementation spreadsheet)
* Modification, revision and end date management
* Kitting: KOF and Prekit - BOM review
* Exception Reports
* Item mapping
* Testing/regression testing of content, user workflow through manufacturing production
* May provide support to client product design along with Account Manager
* Request formatting of program products
* Initial product testing for quality assurance
* Actual product output through manufacturing or through vendor.
* Product maintenance - requests for "While Supplies Last, "Delete/discontinue", major logo/disclaimer changes.
Inventory Management (30%)
* Includes analyzing, administering and trouble-shooting questions related to client and Merrill owned inventories. May include
o Replenishment processing
o Scrap/Pitch requests
o Receiving PO for client supplied product
o Corporate product validation/verification
o Item switch
o Operational go to for questions
o Cycle counts validation
Order Management (30%)
* Exception reports
* Change requests (upgrades, product changes, etc)
* Order status-ing
* Monitoring of system failures communication alert process/follow-up
* Order return processing (when applicable)
* Review of monthly summary invoices
* Customer service support for on-going orders (i.e. drop ship products, large conversions).
* File Issue for POD Products
* Assist with mailings (non-complex)
* Assist with proofing (digital or offset)
* Assist with commercial print estimates (non-complex)
* Using Alliance standard reports, MerrillConnect and MOS
* Custom on demand reports (related to inventory/order management)
* Assist with scoping of client custom requests (occasionally)
Education: High School diploma with two years college preferred Equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred 1-2 years previous experience in a client service environment.
Experience/Abilities: Proficient in PC applications such as Word, Excel, Access, e-mail, and internet use
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Demonstrated service orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations
Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
Excellent communication skills
Merrill is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Visit this URL to know more http://www.merrillcorp.com/eeo-aae-policy.htm
Merrill participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
Merrill is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities.
Merrill is a drug-free workplace.