Client Services Specialist III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
* Organize and coordinate assigned client account work in a timely and profitable manner.
* Coordinates work with the Operations team, QAU and Business Support and other pertinent employees.
* Prepare client proposals, report, specifications, technical information, etc.
* Provide technical consulting services to clients.
* Follow up on inquiry calls; respond to specific client inquiries promptly and professionally.
* Participate in trade shows and technical conferences.
* Work with business support to bill clients in a timely, concise and profitable manner.
* Provide technical support to in house employees as required.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of regulations and product expertise and utilize that knowledge to develop new business with clients.
* Other job related duties as assigned or necessary.
Bachelor's degree in a scientific / technical field such as: Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science or other related field preferred.
1 Plus years of experience in relevant industry.
Familiarity with government agencies and regulations as they apply, such as: the FDA, EPA, USDA, USP etc.
Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet, Access, e-mail and other company Software programs (i.e. LIMS, Advantage, etc.)
Demonstrated written, oral and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of in-house staff and clients.
Must be able to identify problems and offer workable solutions.
Good reporting and analytical skills.