Client Services Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE COMPANY
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Supervisor of Operations is responsible for providing service and transactional support to various office teams and clients across North America. As such s/he is essential to driving excellent internal and external client experiences and maximizing efficiencies in our operating platform. This role will manage a team of up to 15 employees and will have accountability for the department's financial and operational performance.
This role will focus on delivering excellent client experience. This leader will develop/implement strategies to continuously improve the quality and service while strengthening controls. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager of Client Support.
BECAUSE THIS IS A NEW DEPARTMENT IT IS AN EXTRAORDIARY OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS WHO EITHER HAVE EXPERIENCE IN STARTUP OPERATIONS OR ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD SOMETHING FROM THE GROUND UP.
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
* Development of Department Annual plan and budget.
* Direct management and oversight of Process & Service providing employees.
* Collaboration with offsite teams with shared accountabilities.
* Ownership and accountability for creation, achievement, and assessment of performance against departmental goals.
* Drive service excellence across the organization including leading process improvement initiatives using commonly accepted methodologies (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.).
* Management of multiple employees and potentially, business units with diverse technical requirements.
* Serving as an in-house authority for operational processing functions.
* Clearly and consistently communicating with the team.
* Hiring, coaching, developing, correcting, appraising, and mentoring of team.
* Effectively managing change.
* Developing and reinforcing relationships with other department Supervisors, Leaders, and Business Representatives including: Field Offices, Technology Resources, and Product or Process Owners.
* Enforcing compliance and regulatory controls.
* Minimum of 5 years of operations supervisory experience, preferably in the Commercial Insurance industry.
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels. IE: supervisors, peers, and internal & external clients.
* Demonstrated solid budgeting, forecasting, work process analysis, problem solving, and risk management skills.
* Strong experience in, or aptitude for, building strategic operations, setting goals and measures, creating business and operational plans to achieve exceptional performance, and exceed established metrics.
* Experience in business transformations, startups, or tactical (and/or) strategic initiatives preferred.
* Experience building high-performing teams with skills that include: recruiting, hiring, training, and retention.
* Superior business acumen, learning agility, and dealing with ambiguity and paradox are all essential qualifications.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Agency experience preferred.
* Must have or obtain insurance licenses as required by law within 60 days of employment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.