Client Services VP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe VICE PRESIDENT, CLIENT PARTNER will lead and guide the development of overall client objectives and the ongoing strategic direction of Fortune 500 Clients including Bridgestone, Belk, and Lennar. The VICE PRESIDENT focuses on leading and developing positive client relationships at the highest levels within the organizations (i.e. CMO, CIO, etc.), overall client satisfaction to achieve revenue growth of the AOR relationship and will help shape a larger digital marketing program. The VP, CLIENT PARTNER will provide sound leadership, educate and develop account team members in terms of experience and industry knowledge. The VP, CLIENT PARTNER will provide guidance to more junior client service members of the account team.
The VICE PRESIDENT must establish and maintaining long-term client relationships, directing the business development initiatives and sharing our products and services for client specific solutions.
* Responsible for working with immediate client executive team to develop revenue and client satisfaction targets
* Responsible for interpreting and anticipating industry trends
* Identify and drive industry specific services, products and solutions.
* Serve as the final escalation point for account teams and clients
* Guide Strategic Account team to ensure client growth and account profitability.
* Oversee and ensure quality and messaging on proposal development and capabilities presentations.
* Oversee client growth by guiding teams to present solutions and ideas in strategy, creative, paid search, display media, web and mobile design, market research, analytics and reporting and other service offerings
* Act as a true client and strategy partner to our clients always providing new ideas to grow their business. Review scope of work developed by account team members and Project Management, providing input to pricing and final approval.
* Manage the overall client relationship by setting and delivering upon client expectations
* Lead high level client presentations and strategic discussions; lead higher level negotiations with clients including but not limited to contracts, bid pricing, billing, and conflict situations
* Oversee and work with account teams to define and develop measurement models for project success with clients
* Spearhead consistent review of project delivery, research, analysis, best practices, etc.
* Work with Strategic Account Development Team to development an internal annual business/marketing plan for new client business.
* Responsible for cultivating and expanding relationships with senior client stakeholders
* Effectively communicate to client strategic opportunities and the overall strategic value that the agency brings to the relationship
* Play a leadership role in ensuring the strategy and recommendations are integrated across service lines
* Work with company leadership and discipline leads to assess workload, set priorities and ensure that client needs are met.
* Lead and manage team strengths/weaknesses, needs, and resources fostering positive interpersonal relationships along the way.
* 15+ years of interactive media / advertising industry experience, preferable from top interactive agency.
* Experience managing accounts in excess of $10M
* Experience working on clients with large enterprise web development focus
* Experience partnering and collaborating with partner agencies to expand and reach client goals.
* Thorough understanding of digital marketing communications - with strong emphasis on web development
* Ability to represent and promote the agency in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients
* Demonstrated understanding of strategic marketing, business and financial principles
* Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
* Natural leadership, motivational and organizational skills
* Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
* Rapid comprehension and retention of information
* BA from an accredited school; MBA preferred