Client Specialist 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAREER OPPORTUNITY: CLIENT SPECIALIST - HORAN - CINCINNATI AND DAYTON, OH
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING CLIENTS CREATE A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE DO YOU LOVE TO TAKE ON A CHALLENGE WITH YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS BRING YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE BENEFITS INDUSTRY TO ONE OF CINCINNATI'S BEST PLACES TO WORK!
At HORAN, we're in the business of Health, Wealth and Life. For over 65years, HORAN has developed plans to impact costs, insure lives and protect wealth. This is the foundation of what we do. HORAN is one of the largest privately-held insurance and financial services organizations in the Tri-State area. HORAN offers employee benefits solutions to more than 500 companies and its health and life insurance operations cover more than 250,000 lives. We are seeking Client Specialists to join our team in the Cincinnati and Dayton areas.
As a Client Specialist, you'll work with your team to help design and create the best benefits plan to bring value to the client. You'll interact with clients daily to provide the benefits support they have come to expect from HORAN, including assisting with developing the benefits packages and open enrollment for clients. This is an opportunity to get to know your clients and their employees through enabling them to get the most out of their benefits coverages.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Loading and maintaining client details and plan information into client database
* Problem solving and troubleshooting for the client including billing and claim resolution
* Work with Health Management Leader to develop wellness plans aligned to clients
* Develop and deliver employee education and communication including presentation
The ideal candidate will love to learn, be a team player, and have the ability to problem solve, as well as:
* Bachelor's Degree, minimum of 1-3years related insurance industry experience, strongly preferred
* Inquisitiveness and desire to learn in an industry that is constantly changing
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment - every day is different!
* Exceptional problem solving/troubleshooting skills and the ability to think on your feet
* Strong Microsoft skills, especially PowerPoint
* Proven communication skills with all levels of the organization
* Develop and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
* Manage/Mentor internal resources
HORAN has been a finalist for Cincinnati's Best Places to Work, and a Winner in 2015! We offer a great team environment, strong benefits, advancement opportunities and bonus potential. If this opportunity excites you, apply today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.