Client Support Specialist I - CMS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
Liberty Lake, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Number: 4481
Position Title: 750CV : CLNT SUPPORT SPECIALIST I
The Client Support Specialist provides support for Bank of America Merchant Services clients who utilize our services to provide credit card and payment solutions to their customers. We service our clients through a balanced focus on first call resolution and recognizing platform solutions to help our clients grow their business. We interface with our clients through phone calls, email and on-line chat services.
The Client Support Specialist will possess knowledge of multiple products and develop the ability to deepen or retain relationships through service and sales. The Client Support Specialist will perform routine account-related transactions and may also be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request.
* Acts as a point of contact for all day-to-day related merchant inquiries
* Own all client resolution
* Address client s immediate and future needs
* Navigate through various Bank of America Merchant Services (BAMS) subsystems, including North, South, Proprietary and TSYS platform applications in an effort to research and resolve inquiries
* Effectively respond to merchant issues regarding interchange and chargeback compliance, merchant billing, funding and batch detail reports, e-Commerce products and reporting
* Explain reporting of BAMS systems and products to merchants to resolve their concerns and answer their questions. Support merchants on all aspects of POS/PC equipment
* Works within BAMS service levels
* Resolve merchant inquiries regarding billing, reporting, payments, products and solutions researching and responding with a solution. Train merchants on back office tools as applicable
* Routes, maintains and tracks outstanding servicing requests and provides thorough follow up.
* Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests
* Front line support of our banking partners
* High School Diploma
* 1-3 years of customer service experience
* At least one year experience in a customer contact center
* Knowledge of merchant and/or bank products and services or payments industry experience
* Exceptional computer skills proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; ability to quickly learn and navigate computer-based client management software
* Ability to comprehend detailed procedural information
* Constructively handle disagreements or conflicts to achieve a mutually agreeable solution
* Exceptional communication skills listen actively to clients, encourage two-way dialogue, communicate complex information clearly and concisely
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Strong team player that s committed to client satisfaction
* Ability to multi-task, balance competing priorities and follow-through with the customer
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington US
Community / Marketing Title: Client Support Specialist I - CMS
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Office Space