Client Talent Manager (Temp) - Memphis T...
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION BENEFITS SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS
At Atterro we pride ourselves on 5 foundational pillars that have kept our organization over 30 years strong. As an ENTERPRISE, we are one company, with one goal, working together every day. We always keep in mind quality and speed as we EXECUTE our daily tasks. The way we ENGAGE all three sets of clients our associates, our customers, and our talent is unmatched in the market. As a leader in the staffing industry, our associates bring their EDGE to work everyday to add knowledge, come up with new ideas, and continue to be innovative. At Atterro, we bring our ENERGY to work each day, striving to go beyond talent, customer, and personal expectations.
The primary focus of the Client Talent Manager is to work on-site at Atterro's key client in order to assist with the client's staffing needs.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Core fundamental expectations of this position include the following:
- Source and recruit candidates to fill the client's needs and to develop an applicant pool.
- Match talent to client needs by placing the best qualified talent on assignment with on-site client.
- Clarify job skill requirements and job request timetables with the client on orders received.
- Provide ongoing problem solving to clients regarding temporary work needs, Atterro services, employee issues and other related areas.
- Manage job performance of temporary talent by providing rewards and recognition for outstanding performance as well as counseling and coaching in cases where performance improvement is needed.
- Investigate and respond to talent concerns or complaints.
- Production of payroll, invoicing and all associated reporting needs.
Mandatory qualifications include a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent; a minimum of one year experience with recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
Preferred qualifications include a bachelor's degree; proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making and employee relations; the ability to work in a sales-driven environment.